WELCOME!

Welcome to
The Essential Jesus
blog. I will be posting things of interest along the way as TOGETHER we journey through the life of Christ! All in hopes of sharpening our focus on Jesus so that we might run with endurance the race set before us (Hebrews 12:1-3)!

Thursday, March 14, 2013

A Change Coming NEXT Week

Starting with next Monday's post (March 18th), a number of guest bloggers will be writing several of the upcoming minute devotionals. I decided to go this route (thanks, Holly!) to help lighten my load. But I also wanted to give some others who enjoy writing the opportunity to do so and offer up some rich spiritual food from their own hearts and minds. To determine who is doing the writing, look toward the bottom of the post. If done be one of our guest bloggers, their name will be noted. If you see no mention of a guest blogger, then that particular post was written by yours truly!

I hope you are getting a lot out of our Essential Jesus readings. I am. And for that I am grateful!

Thanks for stopping by . . .
pj

No comments:

Post a Comment